Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

Follow Button

Dear Reader
I appreciate you taking the time to read my blogs and would like to invite you to join with my other followers so that you can easily find my posts. All it takes is the click on the follow button to the right and you will be added and informed as new posts become available. Your picture will be displayed also.
There are no charges to you and if you click on as a follower of my blogs I receive a small cash payment from the advertisers on my posts. You can either sign up with Google which I use or Yahoo once you click on the follow button.
I have two blogs: 
sonny-lifesecrets.blogspot.com  
sonnyspoemsandwhispers.blogspot.com
Thanks again and hope we can get to know each other through this wonderful medium.
If there is anything that I may be of help with please let me know

No comments:

Post a Comment