Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

Dark Times by Sonny

Where do you turn when days go black
When evil comes to sway
Are there magic words that you call out
To chase the dark away

I turn to HIM who sent me here
HE answers "Do not flee"
This soon will change all will bow down
And claim my name you see

This war can not be fought by you
The demon is dark and cold
Just call upon my Father's name
HIS spirit is brave and bold

He knows the deeds of all who live
He suffers when you cry
His spirit brought forth the love in you
I shall not let it die

I will strike down your evil foe
My promise; you shall be free
Darkness can never ruin your life
Child you belong to me

Father this panic take away
Child sit quietly by
Live your life happy along with me
There is no need to cry

The future is spread before our eyes
A vision of what will be
My words are the truth so let's be clear
In Heaven you'll be with me

No comments:

Post a Comment