Pages

Sunday, August 22, 2010

A Special Visit by Sonny

An Angel Came To Visit Me
By Sonny

An angel came to call on me
He stayed a little while
We talked about the recent times 
And all the time he smiled

Then he said he had to go
But first I have to say
GOD gives us gifts that we must use
Or HE takes them away

He handed me and envelop
I tried hard to decline
But he replied give thanks to GOD
It’s HIS it is not mine

He left me then and went his way
The tears started to flow
The grace of GOD so humbled me
Why me? I do not know

Needless to say I can’t explain
The timing was just great
Our last dime spent our cupboards bare
‘Twas God there’s no debate

An angel came to visit me
His mission my relief
I wonder why so many doubt
GOD give them true belief
Ralph Arbitelle

No comments:

Post a Comment