Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

My Secret by Sonny Subtitle Magic For Life

MY SECRET
by Sonny
(MAGIC FOR LIFE)

Sit and let me tell you
Of a story seldom told
Of treasures in a strange place
That man can never hold

Strange lands we never travel
Trips we can not start
Dreams we can’t unravel
Except here in our heart

A place that has no owner
You see it’s owned by all
It’s seldom ever talked about
Though large it’s very small

One day we all shall go there
When time down here is through
We’ll dance and sing with Angels
So many things to do

For now it’s just a story
Of streets all paved with gold
But it’s the greatest story
That man has ever told

A place where all have freedom
Where nothing can go wrong
No matter creed or color
It’s there we all belong

No tears there and no harsh words
Peace and tranquility
A place that calls the children
From all of history

These words I tell you quietly
I pray you won’t forget
One day you’ll tell the story
Of our little secret

Tell to all the little ones
Share with the big ones too
Swear them into secrecy
The same as I did you

And when they ask who told you
Tell them who I AM
A traveler on a journey
Just say the GREAT I AM

Once they hear the story
Their life will change you see
For they will want visit
Bring them all to me

For you, are all the treasure
Not gold that you can spend
The journey is the secret
The life without an end

Now sit with me a while
Rest here in my arm
I’ll hold you close my child
And shield you from harm

The next time that I see you
I’ll hold you by the hand
And show you through my palace
Delight you with the land

You’ll love the new adventure
Just as you did the old
And it will be my pleasure
Your heart to always hold

So worry not my child
No harm can come your way
You’ve always been my treasure
With me you’ll always stay

Go now laugh with others
Do all the things you love
Know that I am watching
So closely from above

Fear not for life’s a treasure
My child there’s more to see
And I will be there with you
For all eternity

No comments:

Post a Comment