Pages

Saturday, August 21, 2010

GOD TOLD ME
by Sonny

Today I send the answers
To the questions that you've had
You asked me why you suffered
It's because I am your dad

I sent you on this journey
My people to explore
You learned to live among them
You taught what was in store

To those who first accepted
That you were like no other
It soon became apparent 
You had news about your brother

HE too was turned away from
Though HIS words were very true
And like HIM you found no favor
For the things I had you do

Where you went they did not follow
They just let you go your way
You brought not what they wanted
They cared not what you would say

Now the time is near to end it
Soon the truth they all will know
They will call for ME to love them
Still MY wrath to them I'll show

When they turned away from JESUS
There was nothing could be done
They so loved their independence
They refuse my Holy SON

Now the days of man are over
Soon the LIGHT will come to stay
The evil that now dwells there
I will wipe it all away

We shall live in joy forever
There no sin will ever be
In the mansion of Jerusalem
Eternally and free

So dear heart do not be sorrowed
You have done as I asked you
It was I who sent you to them
It was they who were not true

All I asked was preach the lessons
JESUS brought so long age
And to those who would not listen
I will not MY mercy show

No comments:

Post a Comment